P5 Progression

Labels

  • I am enthusiastic about my learning (2)
  • I am keen to learn (1)
  • I am keen to learn new skills (2)
  • I am successful in many areas of my life (1)
  • I believe in my own ability (1)
  • I can communicate in several different ways (1)
  • I can ttake the lead (1)
  • I can work with a partner or a group (3)
  • I get help when I need it (1)
  • I have ambitions (1)
  • I keep trying even if something is hard (2)
  • I listen to new ideas (2)
  • I look forward to learning new things (1)
  • I try hard to do my best (2)
  • I try to do things myself (1)
  • I use numeracy skills in all areas of life (1)
  • I want to learn about the world (1)
  • If I don't succeed at first I'll try another way (2)

Monday, 26 November 2012

Fractions

Here are some games to help practise working out fractions of whole numbers:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/skillswise/topic/fractions

http://www.mathplayground.com/fractions_fractionof.html




Have fun...
Posted by Freida Napier at 00:18
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (5)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2012 (10)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ▼  November (4)
      • Fractions
      • "... and create new texts using my own words..."
      • November Homework Ideas
      • Presenting Ancient Greece

Contributors

  • Freida Napier
  • Mrs Holt
  • Neil McIntosh
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.