Labels
- I am enthusiastic about my learning (2)
- I am keen to learn (1)
- I am keen to learn new skills (2)
- I am successful in many areas of my life (1)
- I believe in my own ability (1)
- I can communicate in several different ways (1)
- I can ttake the lead (1)
- I can work with a partner or a group (3)
- I get help when I need it (1)
- I have ambitions (1)
- I keep trying even if something is hard (2)
- I listen to new ideas (2)
- I look forward to learning new things (1)
- I try hard to do my best (2)
- I try to do things myself (1)
- I use numeracy skills in all areas of life (1)
- I want to learn about the world (1)
- If I don't succeed at first I'll try another way (2)
I really enjoyed doing these with Mrs.Branscombe.My gears would all work (Im sure) if you gave it a power source.
ReplyDeleteFrom Hamish
Hello again,Miss Napier,it's me,Steven,doing the cog heads was my faveourite thing to learn so far...
ReplyDeleteI am happy with my colourful piece of art. It took a long time to do. Francesca is very neat and so is Stevens. Our art teacher taught us to do it. The whole class did them.
ReplyDeletefrom megan.
hi Miss Napier
ReplyDeleteI like making these in Art
from Shawn