Labels
- I am enthusiastic about my learning (2)
- I am keen to learn (1)
- I am keen to learn new skills (2)
- I am successful in many areas of my life (1)
- I believe in my own ability (1)
- I can communicate in several different ways (1)
- I can ttake the lead (1)
- I can work with a partner or a group (3)
- I get help when I need it (1)
- I have ambitions (1)
- I keep trying even if something is hard (2)
- I listen to new ideas (2)
- I look forward to learning new things (1)
- I try hard to do my best (2)
- I try to do things myself (1)
- I use numeracy skills in all areas of life (1)
- I want to learn about the world (1)
- If I don't succeed at first I'll try another way (2)
Monday, 14 January 2013
Mental Maths
Here are a few websites where you can improve your mental agility...
http://www.primaryonline.co.uk/sitetour/marthshort.html">
For this page, you need someone to read out the questions for you:
www.primaryresources.co.uk/maths/pdfs/mentaltest.pdf">
Year 4 is about the same as P5. Again you need someone to read the questions to you:
www.wiganschoolsonline.net/curriculum/maths/assess.shtm">
You probably won't be able to do the percentages and decimals, but have a go at the others here:
www.netagency.co.uk/keyedin2/mental.html">
Type in a comment if you find these useful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I found the multiplication one helpful but some of them are like 26x500
ReplyDeleteFrom Hamish
You might be able to do them after our Maths lesson yesterday, Hamish.
ReplyDelete