Shaun Tan is an Australian author/illustrator we learnt about this week. He turned his passion into a career and recently won a $750, 000 award for his work. Not bad for a hobby!
Below are links to some paper construction sites you might like to try at home. If you find better ones, please post the address.
www.kawaii-style.net
http://www.tougui.fr
http://www.cubotoy.co.nr/
Hello Mrs Napier. It is Findley. I like making paper toys.
ReplyDeleteHi Findley. It was a pleasure to see you enjoy the activity, and making your own papertoys show you have real enthusiasm and inventivness.
ReplyDeleteSome of my favourite things last term were doing all the Hercules activities.I loved hearing the story and doing the cartoon of it. The disney version was also good too.I put this comment on this post because the Hercules cartoon post would be too far back.
ReplyDeleteHamish
my name is Ann. My favrourtie things last term is the play scripd when we did a play st Andrews and the stoorworm. When mrs Holt has her healls of steal and i liked waching the herculease fillmes.I also liked making the pictures that we made i liked madusa the best.Bye
ReplyDeleteThis look fun to make.
ReplyDeleteMegan