Decide which part of fractions you need to practise and choose a game to help. There's a few here ...
http://www.maths-games.org/fraction-games.html
Labels
- I am enthusiastic about my learning (2)
- I am keen to learn (1)
- I am keen to learn new skills (2)
- I am successful in many areas of my life (1)
- I believe in my own ability (1)
- I can communicate in several different ways (1)
- I can ttake the lead (1)
- I can work with a partner or a group (3)
- I get help when I need it (1)
- I have ambitions (1)
- I keep trying even if something is hard (2)
- I listen to new ideas (2)
- I look forward to learning new things (1)
- I try hard to do my best (2)
- I try to do things myself (1)
- I use numeracy skills in all areas of life (1)
- I want to learn about the world (1)
- If I don't succeed at first I'll try another way (2)
this game was realy fun i learnt alot from it
ReplyDeletecomment by kitty
The games helped me too
ReplyDelete